Healthy Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries. These oven baked sweet potato fries are simple, healthy and delicious. We make them in my house all the time. They are so good that I forget that they are actually healthy.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. It's rapidly turning to summer weather and we've already started firing up the grill. With grilling comes the never ending question of side dishes you can serve with your food and when I've got a good burger the last thing I'm usually looking for is some Roasted Vegetables no matter how delicious they are. You move grilling warm up Healthy Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries proving 6 method as a consequence 4 also. Here you go hit.
process of Healthy Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- You need 3 of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
I want a juicy burger and some crispy fries. How to Season Sweet Potato Fries. Sweet potato fries taste great with spices and seasonings such as chipotle powder, smoked paprika, Chinese five-spice, pumpkin pie spice, garam masala, or Cajun seasoning. But feel free to use what you like.
Healthy Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries in succession
- Prheat oven to 350°F. Evenly coat a baking sheet with 1tbsp olive oil.
- Cut sweet potatoes into the shape of fries or wedges.
- Toss in all remaining ingredients until fries are all coated.
- Place in oven for 10 mintutes and flip and cook until crispy!.
Learn how to make crispy, oven baked sweet potato fries! Tossed with olive oil and sea salt, sweet potato fries are an easy and healthy homemade snack or side dish. Craving some ultra-crispy baked sweet potato fries to go with those ultra-crispy chicken nuggets we talked about on Monday?. I've been experimenting with a variety of different methods for making homemade sweet potato fries all month, and I now feel. Fast forward a bit and that journey has brought me here.