Banana bread (Healthy GF version). This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was "healthy".
A healthy banana bread recipe that actually tastes good! We've shared banana bread on Inspired Taste before and love the recipe. This healthier version takes everything we love about the original, but makes a few smart changes to make it lower in calories, sugar, and fat. You see to heating blanch Banana bread (Healthy GF version) working 14 method than 4 together with. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
process of Banana bread (Healthy GF version)
- Prepare 150 g of gluten free plain flour.
- Prepare 75 g of buckwheat flour.
- It's 50 g of flaxseed/linseed ground mix.
- Prepare 110 g of butter or coconut oil (melted).
- It's 30 g of coconut sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of (optional) cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 3 of large or 4 small ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk (or almond milk).
Healthy apple bread, healthy pumpkin bread and healthy zucchini bread are on a regular snack rotation in our house. Healthy banana bread is a staple in our house. It is perfect as a school snack or healthy breakfast (spread with butter - yum!). Banana bread and banana muffins are my favorite way to use up over-ripe bananas.
Banana bread (Healthy GF version) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a loaf or cake tin (grease with butter or coconut oil).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until fully combined. I use a blender/food processor. Pour into the tin. I drizzle a small amount of honey on the top of the cake before putting into the oven..
- Bake for 50mins..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Eat while still warm. Enjoy!.
I like to make both ahead of time for quick breakfasts and snacks for my family. How to Make this Healthy Banana Bread Recipe. This whole wheat banana bread is made in one bowl, except for mashing the banana. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.