Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola. This Healthy Maple Pecan Granola was the result! The silicone baking mat really helps—and it makes clean up a. I've always been a HUGE fan of granola.
Granola can provide a quick and convenient source of carbohydrate. Many hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts like to carry granola to fuel their activity when they have a long day of exercise. Granola can also provide a boost of protein if you include nuts, like almonds or walnuts. You pull off simmering braise Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola adopting 8 process furthermore 5 including. Here you go sew up.
modus operandi of Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola
- You need 200 g of Maple syrup.
- It's 100 g of Crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 50 g of Unsalted butter.
- It's 300 g of Porridge Oats, Jumbo work best.
- It's 100 g of Chopped Pecans.
- You need 80 g of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 200 g of Sultanas.
- It's 2 tsp of Mixed Spice.
I made both chocolate granola and cinnamon ginger granola, but with an easy base recipe you can make whatever flavor you feel like. Add coconut, dates and pecans to tray. For more healthy recipes and expert diet advice go to www.healthyfood.com © Healthy Life media Limited. Granola bars are made from ingredients like oats , dried fruit, nuts, seeds, honey, coconut, and chocolate chips.
Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola step by step
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 4. In a bowl combine the oats, pecans, seeds and spice..
- In a small pan, over a gentle heat melt the peanut butter, butter and maple syrup together stirring to break up any clumps of peanut butter..
- Drizzle the buttery liquid over the dry ingredients stirring well till everything is coated and starting to stick together..
- Tip onto a large baking tray and bake for 20 mins stirring well half way through. When done, stir in the sultanas while still hot and press the granola down with the back of a spoon to help it clump together as it cools..
- Once cool store in an airtight container for 3-4 weeks..
The nutritional value of granola bars can vary greatly depending on the brand and ingredients used. Though many varieties are loaded with extra sugar and calories, several. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. Granola is composed of rolled oats, which are oat groats that have been pressed flat and lightly steamed, as well as honey, nuts. Pumpkin Pecan Granola loaded with dried cranberries, pecans and pumpkin seeds.