Brown Poha With Peas (Matar Poha) – Healthy Breakfast. To make green pea poha, heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.; When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Peas are one of my favorite winter vegetables and this Matar Poha Recipe made with fresh peas (you can use frozen peas when fresh are not available) is an ideal and healthy breakfast or snack. The Matar Poha is perfect for the kiddie snack box as well.
It is considered as one of the good sources of iron since it is processed in iron utensils. In addition to iron, beaten rice is also a source of vitamin C, vitamin A and calcium. Great recipe for Maharashtrian Poha With Healthy Twist - Super Healthy Breakfast. You create browning reduce Brown Poha With Peas (Matar Poha) – Healthy Breakfast adopting 12 prescription as well as 3 steps. Here you are get someplace.
method of Brown Poha With Peas (Matar Poha) – Healthy Breakfast
- It's 1 cup of Brown Poha.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- It's 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 7 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lemon.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Think of a healthy and quick Indian breakfast to kickstart your day. Poha is probably going to be one of the option to come to your mind. Poha is my one the favorite breakfast. It's easy to make and it tastes.
Brown Poha With Peas (Matar Poha) – Healthy Breakfast singly
- Boil peas with one cup of water in a saucepan for 5 minutes or microwave peas with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes on high power. After that drain it and keeps it aside. Put brown poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave brown poha in a colander to drain out completely..
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and cook until onions are translucent. Now add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, boiled peas, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame. Lower the flame and add soaked brown poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice..
- Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the lid and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Served hot Brown Poha with tea..
Aloo Matar Poha/ Potato Green Peas Flattened Rice. Traditionally poha is a staple breakfast food in Maharashtra. But this is not restricted to any particular region and one favorite breakfast recipe in all parts of the country by now. This is easy to make and filling at the same time. green peas poha upma is a healthy and quick breakfast recipe, made using thick poha and fresh green peas, recipe with step by step pictures.