Healthy Kiwi Kala Chana Chaat (Black Chickpea Salad) – Weight Loss Recipe. Chana Chaat Recipe मुंबई की फेमस चटपटी चना चाट अगर ऐसे बना ली तो रोज बनाएंगे Chana Chaat Recipe - Duration. Kala Chana Chaat Recipe for weight loss by Life with Amna. Healthy Chana Chaat Recipe for Weight Loss - Black Chickpea chaat - Diet Recipe -FMs Bawarchi Khana Hey friends, if you are on diet and searching for any low calorie recipe that helps to reduce.
This salad recipe is prepared using boiled kala chana mixed with chopped onions, green chilies, fresh coriander, and Sungold Kiwi. Kala Chana Chaat, is a nutrition packed Black Chickpea Salad made with black chickpeas, crunchy onions, tomatoes, avocado and spices. This refreshing salad has fresh and tangy flavors, and can be enjoyed as a great protein rich breakfast or snack. You undertake broiling bake Healthy Kiwi Kala Chana Chaat (Black Chickpea Salad) – Weight Loss Recipe applying 9 modus operandi so 2 as a consequence. Here you go win.
method of Healthy Kiwi Kala Chana Chaat (Black Chickpea Salad) – Weight Loss Recipe
- It's 1/2 cup of Kala channa.
- You need 1 of Chopped Sungold Kiwi.
- It's 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It's Handful of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Kala Chana Chaat Recipe Step by Step - Black Chickpea Chaat: If you are in love with chickpeas and looking forward to making something that is healthy and also helps to reduce weight and keep you full throughout the day then sure try this tasty Kala chana chaat recipe. People from India and Pakistan love to eat black chickpeas and it's one of the famous and popular in street food recipes. See more ideas about Black chickpeas, Food and Food recipes. Chana chaat recipe - Protein packed, delicious and healthy chaat snack made with kabuli chana / chickpeas and simple ingredients.
Healthy Kiwi Kala Chana Chaat (Black Chickpea Salad) – Weight Loss Recipe procedure
- Wash and soaked kala chana with enough water for 8 hours or overnight. Boil chana in a pressure cooker with little salt and 2 cups of water. Pressure cook kala chana for 2 whistles and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Drain the water and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped kiwi, onion, tomato, chilies. Now add the boiled chickpeas, salt, chaat masala, lemon juice along with fresh coriander leaves. Serve as an appetizer or as a salad..
You can tweak this recipe however you like and make it to suit your taste buds. This chana chaat can be made using kabuli chana or kala channa as well. I do not follow any particular recipe to make this chaat. chana chaat recipe is a truly exciting combination of ingredients that makes this a real winner! This is one of the easiest and tastiest chaat recipe. kala chana chaat is simply a dish made with kala chana, luscious chutneys, veggies and chaat masala. Toss them all together in butter and the delicious kala chana chaat is ready to be relished!.