Rainbow Soup (Healthy Vegetable Soup). Try Soups Made with Real, Nutritious Ingredients You Know. Order Today! "Easy rainbow detox soup recipe made from fresh organic veggies and natural chicken broth. Homemade detoxing recipe with lots of colorful vegetables!" **********Long Post Alert******* Happy New Year!!!!!
This was a kind of clean the fridge soup but it can readilly be duplicated - We enjoyed and I hope that you will too. It may be vegetarian by using vegetable stock instead of the chicken stock. It is a very easy, quick soup to make. You doing toasting steam Rainbow Soup (Healthy Vegetable Soup) adopting 17 ingredients furthermore 3 including. Here you go nail it.
instructions of Rainbow Soup (Healthy Vegetable Soup)
- It's 1 of carrot (chopped).
- You need 5 of bean (cut).
- You need 1 of potato (diced).
- It's 5 sheets of Cabbage (cut).
- You need 50 g of beef (boil and chopped).
- You need 1 of tomato (chopped).
- It's 600 ml of water.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (puree).
- It's of Broth powder.
- It's 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of ground pepper.
- It's of Additional:.
- It's of Green onion (chopped).
- You need of Celery (chopped).
- Prepare of Fried onion.
- You need of Sides: Rice.
Add more spice if you wish. We've all heard nutritionists say, "eat the rainbow," and this soup is a great way to do just that. In fact, that's what makes rainbow soup unique—while it is generally challenging to eat all of the colors of fruits and vegetables at one meal, rainbow soup makes it possible. Rainbow vegetable soup has vegetables from all the color groups, so it is filled with lots of antioxidants and other.
Rainbow Soup (Healthy Vegetable Soup) compound
- Chopped and boil beef in medium heat. If beef was cooked, add bean, carrot and potato (half cook). Add cabbage..
- Add seasoning, green onion, tomato, and celery..
- Put soup into bowl, add fried onion. You can eat soup with rice..
Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces. Cover the bottom of a large pot with olive oil. Sauté onions over medium heat until translucent. This healthy and cozy rainbow vegetable soup is colorful and nutritious. This recipe is a veggie-packed rice soup to make when you want all the comforts of hot soup.