Aata lachcha paratha with matar paneer. lachha parantha recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. lachha paratha is a popular paratha recipe prepared in ease. it is very similar to kerala paratha however, taste different. there are many ways of preparing lachha parantha in india. however, i have showed, two simple way of creating perfect layers. lachha paratha doesn't require more oil as of kerala. Paneer Bhurji & Lachha Paratha Recipe By:- Veggies World Hope You Like Our Videos. Lachha paratha recipe With step by step photos - Lachha paratha or lachedar paratha is a popular paratha variety from north India, made from whole wheat flour.
Serve dhaba style matar paneer with chapatis, tandoori rotis, naan, lachcha paratha, pudina paratha or steamed rice or jeera rice. Notes For a less spicy taste add ½ teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder or deghi mirch. Paneer Makhani is considered by many as the most delicious or even the best paneer recipe in the world. You wind up toasting french fry Aata lachcha paratha with matar paneer applying 6 receipt so 4 as well as. Here you go get there.
ingredients of Aata lachcha paratha with matar paneer
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need of Ghee for frying.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Water as required.
- You need 1/2 cup of aata for dusting.
- Prepare of Matar paneer- I have posted earlier please refer.
It is a sumptuous and succulent Punjabi dish that perfectly encapsulates the nature of Punjabis—rich, robust, and hearty, with generous lashings of makhan (butter), cream, and paneer (Indian cottage cheese) braised in a luscious and aromatic tomato-based gravy. In a pan heat oil saute clove, cardamom and black pepper corns. In a mixer jar put onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, cloves, cardamoms and black pepper grind it in a smooth paste. Indian vegetarian meal-Kadai Paneer and lachcha paratha.
Aata lachcha paratha with matar paneer process
- In a large bowl take aata, add salt and 2 tbsp ghee in it. Mix well. Gradually add water and knead a soft dough. Keep aside..
- After 10 minutes make lemon sized balls of the dough. Take one ball and roll it like a roti. Now spread ghee into this and dust aata allover the roti. Now fold this like accordion or saree pleats. Now stacked up all the pleats one over the other and roll it like a swiss roll. Dust aata on rolling board and rolled dough, now roll it again into 5-6 inch diameter circle. You can see layers clearly..
- Heat a tawa on high flame. Spread some ghee. Now place the paratha on heated tawa cook on both sides for few seconds now spread some ghee over paratha and cook until golden brown. Lachcha paratha is ready to serve..
- Serve hot with any sabji,picklesand papad. I serve it with matar paneer (posted earlier)..
Kadai Paneer Is A Traditional Popular Indian Dish Of Tomato gravy & cottage Cheese served with laccha Indian meal-Kadai Paneer and lachcha paratha. Kadai Paneer Is A Traditional Popular Indian Dish Of Tomato gravy & Cottage cheese along with salad and lachcha Paneer Makhani, Jeera Rice and paratha in pink plate on dark background. The Whole Wheat Lachha Paratha Recipe is a classic Indian Layered Flat bread that is most often made with maida or all purpose flour. This recipe of Lachha Paratha is healthy and is made from pure whole wheat chakki atta. Different regions of Indian call it by different names, from lachha paratha to kerala paratha.