Shahi paneer with paratha. shahi paneer ki sabji with step by step photo and video recipe. paneer based curries are one of the popular choices for both meat and non-meat eaters in india. it can be made with a wide variety of options which includes spicy gravy, dry variant and a creamy sauce based curry. one such easy, simple and rich creamy based sauce curry is the shahi. Shahi Paneer is one of the popular dish of Indian cuisine and can be found on the menu of every restaurant or Dhaba. It's the most creamy paneer recipe that you can ever taste with naan or paratha.
And I always make it with fresh homemade paneer. The soft and fresh paneer works best for the paratha. Indian Paneer Paratha makes a filling breakfast or lunch uses fresh homemade paneer for that soft paneer filling also great for lunch boxes tastes great with a side of achar (pickle) & yogurt goes. You determine simmering parch Shahi paneer with paratha working 23 method than 8 including. Here you are get there.
program of Shahi paneer with paratha
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer.
- It's 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 of badi elaichi(black Cardamom).
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 of black pepper seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of for parantha.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need as needed of water.
It is delicious and unique in taste. It is a rich creamy gravy made with onion, cashew nuts & Yogurt. Learn how to make Delectable and Royal 'Restaurant Style - Shahi Paneer' with our chef Varun Inamdar Shahi paneer is a preparation of paneer, indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, consisting of a. Ghsr pe banayein super tasty Shahi Paneer.
Shahi paneer with paratha receipt
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add cumin seeds, black pepper, badi elaichi, dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, onion. Saute for one minute on medium flame. Add tomatoes, salt. Cover with the lid. Cook for 3 mins.on medium flame. Turn off the flame. Let it cool down..
- Take it out in a grinder jar, add curd, 1 cup water to grind the mixture..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add bay leaf, coriander, turneric, red chilli powder. Stir it in low flame. Add grinded paste, strain it, mix well..
- Add 1 tsp sugar, kasuri methi, milk, mix well. Let it boil. Cover with the lid. Cook for 3 mins..
- Add paneer, cover with the lid. Cook for another 2 mins. Open the lid, add garam masala. Mix well. Shahi paneer is ready..
- For paratha...Take 1 cup wheat flour in a bowl, add water as needed. Knead the dough soft. Make medium sized balls, roll it. Grease with oil, fold it, again fold it. Roll it in triangular shape with the help of rolling pin. Fry the raw paratha on tawa with the oil on both the sides till golden brown and crispy. Paratha is ready..
- Shahi paneer with paratha is ready for lunch. Enjoy!!!.
From being children's favourite to a restaurant staple for all, this recipe is sure to make you an expert in preparing Shahi Paneer. Paneer cooked in rich yogurt based tomato onion gravy. This recipe can be cooked in two ways. First being the royal way, sauteing everything in ghee, adding cream, garnishing with dry fruits and nuts … fully loaded with fat, "Shahi" literally meaning made to suit the royal table. Soft, creamy Mughlai Restaurant-Style Shahi Paneer is a true celebration of rich flavours and treasured spices.