Shahi Paneer. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi paneer is popular in the Indian restaurants & is made in several ways.
It's the most creamy paneer recipe that you can ever taste with naan or paratha. Originating from the royal kitchens, Shahi Paneer is prepared using a lot of curd or yoghur and dry fruits, which mainly includes cashews and almonds. Punjabi shahi paneer - Of course inspired from mughalai version but with completely different taste. You perform grilling scald Shahi Paneer applying 17 process along with 5 as a consequence. Here is how you make hay.
compound of Shahi Paneer
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 15 pcs of Almonds.
- You need 15 pcs of Cashews.
- It's 1 of Big Onion.
- Prepare 7 of Garlic cloves.
- It's 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It's 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- It's of Whole spices -.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamom.
- It's 2 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yogurt.
Tomatoes and spices are used in the gravy hence it has red-orangey color just like typical Punjabi gravy. Ingredients for Punjabi shahi paneer recipe: Paneer (Homemade or store bought) Cashews - Add thickness to the gravy; Fresh produce. How to make Shahi Paneer.-Paneer cooked in a rich yogurt and cream based gravy. paneer pieces are simmered in flavorful and aromatic gravy. Shahi paneer is a delicious creamy gravy made with paneer.
Shahi Paneer singly
- Take 2 cups of in a pan, add 1 big onion chopped,next add almonds and cashew with garlic and ginger to it and boil for 10mins..
- Once it cools down separate the almonds and peel the skin. Add the boiled ingredients and grind them to a fine paste..
- Take another pan, add 2tsp of ghee and add the whole spices and jeera to it. Next add the paste and mix it well. Nest add the spices chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and salt and give it a good mix..
- Add some stalk to adjust the consistency of the gravy. Next add whisked yogurt with 1 tspn of sugar. Keep the flame on low after adding yogurt and cook it for 5 mins..
- Cut the paneer into cubes and add it to the gravy. Add kasuri methi. Shahi paneer is ready to be served..
The creaminess comes from onions, nuts and curd. This is one of the popular and rich paneer recipe. Shahi means royal and as the name suggest this is a royal paneer dish. Also most shahi paneer recipes include a couple tablespoons of cashew paste. Lastly for a creamier sauce like in restaurants increase water or cream/milk by a cup and lightly puree prior to adding paneer.