Paneer tikki. Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when. About this Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe.
Honestly, I was a little nervous because tandoori paneer tikka has quite the God like status in our. Paneer tikka recipe - popular Indian starter or snack that can be made at home very There is another variation is paneer tikka masala - dry tikka is simmered in creamy gravy. Paneer tikka recipe on tawa and in oven. You transact browning braise Paneer tikki proving 9 process including 7 also. Here you are rack up.
prescription of Paneer tikki
- It's 250 gms of paneer.
- It's 2 of potatoes medium size.
- You need 2 of carrots medium size.
- It's 2-4 of green chilli.
- It's 1 tsp of gram masala.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for shallow frying.
Tandoori paneer tikka is one among the most after sought North Indian starters in Indian restaurants. Paneer tikka masala is also a dish based on marinated paneer. However, instead of skewering the paneer, the cheese is served in a delicious creamy curry sauce. Paneer Tikka is a spicy grilled Indian Cottage Cheese dish.
Paneer tikki technique
- Firstly we boil the potatoes. Then grate the carrots and paneer..
- Once the potatoes are boiled, peel the skin and mash them..
- Now take a mixing bowl. Add the mashed potatoes, grated carrots, grated paneer, salt, garam masala, finely chopped green chillies, corn flour and bread crumbs. Give it a good mix and make a dough..
- Let the mixture rest for about 30min..
- Grease your hands with few drops of oil. Take small portions of the mixture mould into round shape..
- Take a frying pan. Add sufficient oil for shallow frying the tikkis. Now place tikkis in the pan and fry them on low to medium flame till they turn into nice golden brown colour..
- Now place the tikkis on tissue paper to remove the excess oil. Later transfer them into serving plate. Tastes yum with ketchup..
It is hands down one of the most delicious Indian appetizers. This recipe is for the dry Paneer Tikka snack. Paneer Tikka is usually a dry and fried version of cottage cheese (Paneer) chunks. The paneer cubes are either fried on a grill or you can also fry it on your regular tawa. Soft, juicy chunks of paneer marinated in tandoori masala and then grilled with veggies.