Cheesy Paneer Kulcha. Paneer cheese kulcha recipe. cook with nazma. Crispy Veg Kulcha - Cafe Coffee Day Style Cutlet Naan Recipe Kulchas are refined flour flatbreads stuffed with an assortment of fillings - right from potatoes to paneer to mixed vegetables.
Kulcha is a traditional preparation made with plain flour and curds. Here the kulcha has been stuffed with a rich and spicy paneer filling. It is advisable to keep the dough aside. You produce steeping parboil Cheesy Paneer Kulcha proving 10 technique so 5 along with. Here you go do the trick.
technique of Cheesy Paneer Kulcha
- It's 4 of Kulchas (readymade).
- You need 200 gms of paneer.
- You need 1 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 packet of maggi masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
Specifically, as for paneer kulcha, the flatbread is stuffed with a mixture of cottage cheese or crumbled paneer that is slightly spiced. Paneer Kulcha - Restaurant Style Paneer Kulcha on stove top, Paneer Kulcha without yeast is classic Indian flat bread stuffed with paneer or cottage cheese. To make Stuffed Paneer Kulcha recipe, we need dough and cottage cheese stuffing. Paneer Kulcha is a lip smacking snack from the Rajasthani cuisine.
Cheesy Paneer Kulcha gradually
- Take a pan add butter,add cumin seeds, crackle it,then add onion and cook it till light pink colour..
- Now add our spices and mix it well. Now add our crumbled paneer and mix well. And keep it aside for cool down..
- Now take a kulcha apply butter on one side and put the paneer filling and do this same for another kulcha and add some cheese on both Kulchas and make a sandwich of both Kulchas..
- Now take a pan or tawa apply butter and toast Kulchas from both sides till light golden and cheese melts.Repeat the same for another Kulchas..
- Cut the kulcha in to slices.And serve hot with ketchup.Our delicious cheesy paneer Kulchas are ready to serve.Enjoy!!.
Learn how to make/prepare Paneer Kulcha by following this easy recipe. It is a well-known fact that paneer or cottage cheese is very healthy for your body. Here are the ingredients and the recipe of paneer kulcha. This kulcha recipe is made using paneer or cottage cheese, kulchas, onions, tomatoes, green chillies and a melange of common spices that you can easily find in your kitchen. Paneer Kulcha on stove top without yeast is stuffed kulcha with paneer, thiese Kulcha is a delicious alternative for naan and tandoori roti and can be prepared at home.