Paneer Pulav. how to make paneer peas pulao paneer pulav recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. yet another pulao variations with the touch of paneer and other indian spices. basically it is prepared by cooking the rice separately and then mixing it up with spiced vegetables and grated paneer. paneer can added either shredded or cubes of paneer or even combination of both. Paneer pulao recipe - Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights.
This is often prepared at home as it is easy to make and tastes delicious. Paneer Pulao recipe, How to make Paneer Pulav, Quick Paneer Pulao in pressure cooker with detailed step by step photos and video. Paneer Pulao made with long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat. You pull off roasting pressure-cook Paneer Pulav working 20 procedure including 4 including. Here you go score.
ingredients of Paneer Pulav
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 3-4 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced carrot.
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer cut in cubes.
- It's 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew.
- It's 2 tbsp of almond.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kishmish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's of Water as required.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
For the paneer pulao recipe to get starch free rice in a pressure cooker, firstly. Paneer fried rice; For this paneer pulao, I have ground whole spices to make a fragrant pulao masala. its this masala, that gives a nice aromatic flavor to the pulao. I sometimes get queries, on what is a single strand of mace. The following pic mentions a single strand of mace.
Paneer Pulav method
- Firstly wash the rice and drain the water and keep aside. Now in deep frying pan heat the oil and fry the paneer till golden brown..
- Now in a kadahai or cooker heat the ghee now add cumin seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, green chilli and bay leaf and wait for few seconds..
- Now add onion, carrot and peas and saute for 2-3 minutes. Now add tomatoes and 1/4 tsp of salt. Mix well..
- Now add rice mix well. Now add paneer, sugar and salt mix it well and add water as required and cover with lid and cook it till the all water absorb and the rice cooked nicely. Your paneer pulav is ready. Serve it with tadka and enjoy..
This pulao masala can be added to the pulao only once. Rice and paneer are two fav ingredients in my house. I am always looking out for dishes made using these two ingredients. Today we will be seeing how you can make a finger-licking, power-packed main course meal by following just a few simple steps and using these two ingredients as the star. Among the variety of dishes that can be made with rice, paneer pulao is the easiest rice recipe you.