Garlic paneer with lachha paratha. garlic paratha preparation: firstly, pinch a large sized ball dough, roll and flatten it. also, dust with some wheat flour. furthermore, roll it into a thin circle as of finally, serve garlic paratha immediately with curry of your choice. notes: firstly, to prepare flaky lachha paratha use maida instead of wheat flour. Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. I usually make the lachha parathas using this Serve the lachha parathas hot with any vegetable curry like aloo matar, veg kadai, veg handi or with paneer curry recipes like paneer butter.
Indian Paneer Paratha. ✓ makes a filling breakfast or lunch. ✓ uses fresh homemade paneer for that soft paneer filling. Enjoy paneer paratha with a cup of chai! If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! You undertake stewing decoct Garlic paneer with lachha paratha employing 18 method also 5 as a consequence. Here is how you arrive.
compound of Garlic paneer with lachha paratha
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer cubed.
- You need 6-7 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 1 of small size onion chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare leaves of Some chopped coriander.
- It's of Salt adjust as per taste.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of water.
- It's of For lachha paratha.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour for 6 parathas.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Water for kneading.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee to apply on parathas.
Lachha Paneer Paratha recipe - How to make Lachha Paneer Paratha. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Lachha paratha is a popular North Indian flat-bread. Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE IT for later!
Garlic paneer with lachha paratha compound
- Firstly grind together garlic cloves,red chilli,sugar,salt and add water and grind it coarsely.Next heat a pan add oil and add cumin seeds to it let it splutter and then add chopped onions and fry till translucent..
- Next add the ground paste made,turmeric,soya sauce and mix well and then add chopped tomatoes fry till it becomes soft.Next add cubed paneer and coat it well in masala and keep for 5 minutes to cook and garlic paneer is ready..
- Next in a bowl add wheat flour here you can use all purpose flour also I used wheat flour knead soft dough by adding 1 tsp salt,1 tsp oil,and water.Next make parts of dough and roll round spread ghee with the help of brush all over the start folding from Inside now roll again and lock and tab..
- Spread some flour and roll it round again you will find layers and then roast on tawa like roti by spreading ghee on both sides you will find all layers when it is done..
- Serve hot garlic paneer with lachha paratha delicious..
Description Lachha paratha, a popular layered Indian flat bread recipe, with detailed step by step pictures and video of how to make lachha paratha. In a bowl, add atta and salt and mix well to combine. Add a tbsp of oil or ghee and rub into the dough. Kerala paratha (popular version pronounced "porotta"). Lachha paratha - tandoori (Punjabi in origin.