Malai paneer. Malai paneer recipe with step by step photos - soft, melt in the mouth creamy paneer recipe made easy and quick and also restaurant style. The paneer cubes have a similar taste like that of Malai. Methi Malai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos.
Too good with naan or roti. Malai paneer is quite popular and a rich curry. It taste so creamy and has tons of flavour in it. You get ready brewing burn Malai paneer testing 12 receipt also 9 also. Here you are attain.
instructions of Malai paneer
- It's 250 gms of Paneer.
- It's 2 of onions.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Paneer masala.
- You need 1 spoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric masala.
- Prepare as required of Corrinder leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need 1 cup of Malai.
Creamy Methi Malai Paneer is a wonderful paneer curry with fresh fenugreek leaves. Want to try something different with paneer? Then try this creamy Methi Malai Paneer. Malai Paneer Recipe (cottage cheese) - is the quickest and easiest paneer dish made in less than You could use home-made paneer or store bought paneer for this dish.
Malai paneer separately
- Take a pan..
- Add zeera and oil in it..
- Add onion and saute for a while And colour it light pink..
- Add tomato and saute for a while..
- Add all spices and mix well.
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add malai and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- It's ready..
MALAI PANEER IS BASICALLY CREAMY DISH MADE FROM PANEER Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese). Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India. Paneer Methi is a perfect side dish for formal dinner or even a quiet dinner where you want to impress someone. Malai Paneer - Preparing soft paneer at home is quite easy. Malai Matar Paneer is a creamy Indian side dish made with Cottage Cheese (paneer) and Peas (Matar).