Paneer Matar Masala. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season.
The recipe where my friend sangeeta referred was My Dhabha mutter paneer masala. So do try this Punjabi style matar paneer. Matar paneer recipe, mutter paneer is an Indian gravy side dish for Indian flat breads such as naan, roti, parathas. You operate stewing french fry Paneer Matar Masala testing 19 prescription moreover 5 also. Here you go effect.
instructions of Paneer Matar Masala
- It's 3 of medium-sized tomato puree (cut tomatoes and grind).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger slivers.
- It's 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jeera seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions medium sized chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted besan atta.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder (adjust as per preference).
- It's 1 tbsp of - Coriander powder.
- It's 1 cup of - Green peas.
- It's 1 tsp of - Garam Masala.
- It's 1 tsp of - Kasuri Methi.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water -(to adjust gravy consistency).
It has paneer and green peas as main ingredients. Matar Paneer Masala Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Paneer Masala (absolutely delicious recipe of Matar Paneer Masala ingredients and cooking method) The great combination of peas and paneer makes for is of the most popular paneer recipes of North India that is Matar Paneer Masala. The tasty curry can be served at dinner parties apart from a usual lunch meal. This is a simple and easy recipe for matar paneer. this recipe is not a restaurant style but a simple homemade dish.
Paneer Matar Masala one at a time
- Heat oil and butter in a nonstick pan, add chopped green chillies, ginger slivers and Paneer cubes. Fry on low flame until the paneer is golden brown on both sides. Set aside..
- In another pan, heat 2 tbsp ghee. Add jeera seeds and let it splutter. Next add chopped onions, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 5mins until the onions turn slightly brown..
- Add the pureed tomatoes, roasted besan, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt to taste and green peas. Cook on medium flame until the oil separates. This should take about 6-8mins..
- Add 1 cup of water and bring the mixture to a boil. Add fried paneer, garam masala, kasuri methi and cook with a closed lid on for 5minutes..
- Serve hot with rotis.
The kinds which make for a homely comforting meal. I have also shared spicy dhaba style matar paneer which tastes awesome. I learned to make mutter paneer first time at my in-laws' place. This is a classic Punjabi recipe that we make. Method For mutter paneer butter masala.