Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup. Full Printable Version. large aubergine, diced into cubes. Place the oil in the tagine or covered casserole dish and warm gently over a low heat. Wash and slice the aubergines and add in a clean pot.
Press eggplant slices into bread crumb mixture to coat both sides. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over. It is very simple and high in nutrients. You act browning parboil Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup working 16 method along with 10 as a consequence. Here you are achieve.
ingredients of Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup
- It's of soup.
- It's 1 large of aubergine (eggplant )thinly sliced , skin on.
- Prepare 2 large of tablespoons salted butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 of large cup s of milk.
- You need 150 grams of smoked cheese ( I use Applewood).
- You need 1 of good pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- It's 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 of length of a large leek.
- You need of paneer.
- It's 8 of small sticks of block paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil or some butter for frying.
As she would say with a bounce of her hair, "You've got everything in there but the kitchen sink!" One of the desirable characteristics of soup is. This soup boasts a number of sources of prebiotics, with leeks and raw and roasted garlic (the raw garlic has stronger prebiotic power, and the roasted—well, that's just delicious). Garnish with a generous amount of crispy leeks and fresh ground black pepper and serve immediately. Crispy eggplant chips make an excellent snack that satisfies that "crunchy/ salty" craving.
Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup procedure
- First wash the aubergine and cut into fairly thin slices leaving the skin on.
- Put your aubergine into a steamer and steam until soft .If you don't have a steamer use a pot with a little water hang a sieve into it not touching the water . Put the aubergines into the sieve and cover with a lid . Boil the water and steam the aubergines until soft. Steaming them means that the skin also will be soft ..
- Whilst they are steaming , this should only take about 5-7 minutes let the butter melt in your soup pot when it has cleared add the flour and whisk until bubbles form , make sure it does not go brown or burn..
- Them add two cup of milk slowly whisking all the time until it bubbles and thickens , do not let burn.
- Add the cheese stirring all the time if it gets to thick add more milk..
- Add the aubergine and puree everything into a wry smooth soup adding more milk until you reach a consistency that you like..
- Add the tarragon ,parsley and the lemon juice.
- Slice the leek very thinly and dry fry them in a frying pan ensure that they just crisp up and not burn . They should be a green and brown colour .sprinkle over the soup..
- For the paneer. Cut the paneer of the block into thin strips , first roll in garam masala and then in turmeric .fry until golden brown , serve with the soup ..
- Taste and adjust seasoning and thickness of soup if needed . Hope you enjoy ..
They are tasty, keto and paleo! These eggplant chips are the perfect wholesome snack. This Crispy leek & Parsnip soup is great for both winter and spring. Topped with fried leeks this soup could be straight out of a five-star restaurant. Add the vegetable stock and water to the pot, and bring to a boil.