Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy. Mushroom Kofta in Tomato Gravy Recipe - About Mushroom Kofta in Tomato Gravy Recipe: Spinach and paneer dough stuffed with mushrooms and fried to make koftas. Dipped in tomato gravy with cashew paste. Serve these mushroom koftas along with some steamed rice for a perfect meal.
My Husband loves Mushroom, and I am okay with having it considering there is something else in there to support (or balance the flavour). So we settled on this new recipe for our Lunch. Mushroom kofta in tomato gravy recipe - How to make Mushroom kofta in tomato gravy. You doing broiling griddle Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy adopting 27 modus operandi furthermore 6 than. Here you go bring off.
procedure of Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy
- You need 2 cups of For kofta dough : Spinach (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped ginger -.
- You need of Filling of the kofta :.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped green chillies -.
- It's 1 cup of White button mushrooms (chopped) -.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste -.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste -.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey -.
- It's 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fried cashew nuts paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Refined oil (for frying) Tomato gravy : Ghee -.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon -.
- You need 10 of Black Peppercorns.
- You need of Water.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cream -.
Take oil in a pan, add ginger paste, green chillies, finely chopped white button mushrooms and salt. saute and remove from fire. Add lemon juice and honey and mix well. Now put the filling inside the koftas, seal the edges and fry them.. Hello Friends Today I make some unique recipe Palak Mushroom Kofte With Tomato Gravy.
Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy method
- For the filling, Fry chopped garlic in oil and add the spinach and saute. Add salt. Cool it for few minutes and then mix rest of the dough ingredients together to form a dough..
- Now mix the filling ingrediemts together. Make small roundels of the dough and stuff each roundel with mushroom stuffing and reshape them to form koftas. Deep fry then koftas and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with little ghee, add the cinnamon and Peppercorns. Add the chopped tomatoes and salt. Let it cook and simmer till the tomatoes are mushy..
- Then add water and keep boiling for 10 minutes. Strain the tomato gravy.Heat another kadhai with some more ghee. Add ginger garlic paste..
- Then add the strained tomato curry and stir. Then add the fried cashew nuts paste.Add jeera powder, salt and leave it to simmer..
- Add red chilli powder, cinnamon powder, little cream.finally add the koftas and serve..
Friends This recipe has good taste and when some guest comes to your home than try this delicious recipe. Mushroom koftas in tomato gravy #wecare Delicious stuffed koftas in a creamy gravy which has NO ONIONS. Make small roundels of the dough and stuff each roundel with mushroom stuffing and reshape them to form koftas. Deep fry then koftas and keep aside. Heat a pan with little ghee, add the cinnamon and.