Hara bhara kabab. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab.
The recipe is easy to make and healthy. Spinach and peas patties, simply delicious as shown by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. drain the fried hara bhara kabab onto the kitchen towel. finally, serve hara bhara kabab hot with fry on medium hot oil, stirring occasionally. hara bhara kabab do not take much time to cook. soon as. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. You achieve boiling blanch Hara bhara kabab employing 16 instructions so 7 moreover. Here is how you sew up.
modus operandi of Hara bhara kabab
- You need 1 bunch of spinach.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- It's 1 of capsicum fine chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- It's 2 of potato boiled and grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's of cashews for garnish.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Other similar recipes that are like hara bhara kababs include rajma kebab, which is a kidney. Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai.
Hara bhara kabab method
- In a pan kadai heat oil and add green chili..
- Add capsicum and saute till the moisture disappears after that add beans and peas and allow to cool completely..
- Blend this with blanched palak and transfer the blended paste into a large mixing bowl..
- After that add grated potato, paneer, coriander leaves, corn flour and breadcrumbs also add spices and salt.mix it well..
- Grease hands with oil and make a small patties and put into refrigerator for 20 min..
- After 20 min you can deep fry the prepared patties into hot oil..
- When it’s become golden brown remove them on a kitchen towel and serve hot with ketchup and chutney..
It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. Hara bhara kabab is a popular tasty treat in Indian restaurants. This spicy delicious snack is deep fried made with spinach and potatoes flavored with spice mix. Hara bhara kabab is crispy outside and soft. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab.