Spinach kofta. palak kofta curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy palak based north indian cuisine gravy recipe prepared with spinach and paneer balls. the recipe has a strong similarities to the popular punjabi cuisine malai kofta recipe with same gravy but with different ingredients for kofta balls. it is a healthy curry which can be. Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. You can prepare either simple kofta or stuffed kofta as per your preference.
Now add the spinach paste and cashewnut paste. Spinach kofta curry is an exotic gravy-based dish. These spinach and potato koftas (also known as pakoras or dumplings) are simmered in rich creamy tomato gravy making this a very delicious dish. You wrap up roasting imbue Spinach kofta working 25 instructions along with 10 steps. Here you are put it over.
compound of Spinach kofta
- You need of For kofta: 1 medium size chopped onion.
- You need 5 of garlic clove chopped.
- It's 3 cup of spinach chopped.
- It's 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled and grated potato.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of roasted gram flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt or as a taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's of For gravy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of onion finely chopped.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It's 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 cup of water salt as a taste.
- It's 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of cream.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Spinach kofta can be served with any Indian flat bread like Roti, Naan, Paratha, or with plain white rice. This will be enjoyed by everyone. Spinach Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe Spinach Paneer Kofta Recipe is comforting and delicious. Pan fried spinach stuffed with panner balls are mixed in a creamy tomato gravy which is perfect with a Whole wheat naan or Jeera rice.
Spinach kofta modus operandi
- For kofta: In a large pan or kadai heat 2 tsp oil and saute onion, garlic after that add spinach add cook 2 to 3 minute. Remove from heat and cool completely and blend to smooth paste..
- Take a bowl paneer, mashed potato,besan, corn flour, chilli powder, salt, garam masala and spinach puree, combine well make a dough..
- Take a small part of dough and prepare a round ball without any cracks..
- After that roll them in corn flour and deep fry in hot oil, stir occasionally and fry till the kofta turn golden and crisp..
- For gravy: Firstly make tomato paste, grind tomato with cashew nuts and ginger garlic paste..
- Heat in a pan over medium flame add 2 tablespoon oil and cumin seeds, bay leaf and cinnamon stick when they start to turn golden brown, add finely chopped onion and sauté until it turns light pink in color..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander power and chilli powder, mix well.Now add tomato paste and cook for 10 min or until the oil release form paste..
- Add chopped coriander and mix well. Now add 1 cup water or more how much you want to thick gravy..
- Add salt and garam masala and mix well and cook a minute Now gravy is ready add kofta and move from heat..
- Pour in a serving bowl garnish with cream and serve with naan and rice..
Mix the spinach with the mashed potatoes. Add salt, sugar and maida and mix well. Heat oil in a pan and add the cottage cheese, sugar, salt and ginger-garlic paste. Spinach gives a healthy spin to the koftas in this recipe, while the paneer makes it a scrumptious mouthful! a variety of spices including charoli, jeera, khus khus and dhania ground along with coconut and onions and added to the tomato-based gravy, gives a vibrant feel to the spinach kofta in red gravy. Remember to add the koftas just before serving.