Indian Street Style Potato Chaat. Delhi style aloo chaat Indian street food made with chutney and potatoes. If you liked the recipe, please hit the Like and Share button. Aloo chaat recipe - Aloo chaat is one of the most popular street foods made with potatoes, sweet sour spicy chutneys & sev.
There are different ways of making aloo chaat. The most popular one is the Delhi style Aloo chaat. Churmur, aloo kabli recipe, Quick aloo chaat recipe, Iftar recipe, ramadan recipe, Street style aloo chaat, spicy aloo chat, Snack Recipe, तीखा चटपटा आलू चाट. You determine stewing spoil Indian Street Style Potato Chaat testing 13 prescription than 11 furthermore. Here you go do one proud.
compound of Indian Street Style Potato Chaat
- Prepare 400 g of Potatoes boiled peeled.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour heaped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 100 g of paneer chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It's 1 inch of ginger pc of ginger chopped.
- It's 2 Tbsp of raisins/ kishmish.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- It's of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare leaves of coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green chutney.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamarind chutney.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt /dahi.
Aloo chaat recipe with step by step photos. One of the most easiest chaat recipes that one can make is aloo chaat. Aloo chaat is basically fried crisp potato cubes tossed in spicy & sweet chutneys, a few spice powders and then topped with curd or pomegranate arils or sev. In fact you can make aloo chaat the way you like it.
Indian Street Style Potato Chaat process
- Mash the boiled potatoes properly using a potato masher if you want to use a grater that is fine too. Make sure there are no lumps. Add cornflour to the mashed potatoes as well as salt to taste..
- Now mix the dough well till cornflour is uniformly mixed. Keep the dough aside and make a filling for the tikki..
- To make the filling heat up one tbsp oil in the pan, add chopped ginger and chopped coriander to it. Cook for a minute and add chopped green chilies..
- Now add salt, chopped paneer and raisins. Cook for 4-5 minutes and keep this aside..
- Now to make Aloo tikki, divide the dough into 5 equal parts. Grease the palm of your hand with a little bit of oil. flatten the dough and in the center place the spoonful of paneer filling..
- Now close the dough and bring it back in the centre so that filling in enclosed in the patty/Tikki. Likewise, make all the aloo tikkis..
- Now heat 4-5 tbsp oil in a pan, when the oil is heated through, turn the flame to low-medium and shallow fry the aloo tikki while pressing with a spatula from time to time till you get perfectly golden brown crispy aloo tikki..
- Now to assemble them, you can serve tikki in a bowl or a plate..
- First of all, add a big spoonful of yoghurt/curd mixed with salt. Place the tikki over it and drizzle some more curd..
- Now top it with sweet tamarind chutney and spicy and tangy green chutney. Sprinkle chaat masala, red chilli powder and finally some sev. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve the Aloo tikki chaat immediately..
- Tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.
Aloo ki tikki is a famous street food of Delhi. Potato snacks are popular all across North India, popular Aloo ki chaat or Aloo Katori chaat. If there is a street food, more often than not, potatoes are one of the main ingredients in it. Popular in northern India, aloo chaat is typically comprised of fried pieces of seasoned, parboiled potatoes topped with raw onion, chutney, lime juice and a generous sprinkling of chaat masala. This popular snack is India's version of hash browns or potato pancakes.