Basil Paneer Tikka Masala and mint yoghurt.
You make steeping brown Basil Paneer Tikka Masala and mint yoghurt applying 8 method so 4 as well as. Here you go win.
procedure of Basil Paneer Tikka Masala and mint yoghurt
- It's 150 g of block of paneer (Indian Cheese).
- You need 2 of small red onions.
- It's 50 g of fresh basil / 2 level tablespoons of dried basil 🌿.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Tikka Masala Paste.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lemon 🍋.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of plain Greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mint sauce.
- You need of Tamarind sauce (optional).
Basil Paneer Tikka Masala and mint yoghurt process
- Chop the paneer into large chunks. Peel and chop onions into halves or quarters (whichever you prefer), I chopped them into quarters. Put both the paneer and onions into a bowl..
- Add the Tikka Masala Paste and the Basil to the paneer and onions. If using fresh basil then chop very finely before adding to the mixture. Squeeze a dash of fresh lemon juice. Give it a good mix and let it marinade for 30 minutes..
- You can use a flat frying pan or griddle. I used a griddle for a nice slightly charred finish. Add oil to the pan and heat on medium. Once heated add the pieces of paneer uniformly onto the pan and the onions too. Turn each piece onto the the next side after 60-90seconds (depending on how hard brown you want the pieces to be). I did 90 seconds. Once each side has had a turn on the pan then its ready..
- Mix the Greek yogurt and mint sauce together as an accompaniment to enjoy the dish. I had tamarind with mine to add a little sweet and sour to the dish..