Chick peas and paneer curry. EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. Naturally vegan + gluten-free; add vegetables like cauliflower or sweet potato. This easy, flavorful coconut chickpea curry is ready in no time and packed with flavor!
Our awesome vegan take on the insanely popular dish. Ridiculously tasty and nutritious - just look at all that protein! But nothing is going to block out this vegan chickpea curry. You bring about steeping ruin Chick peas and paneer curry accepting 16 compound and 4 together with. Here you go consummate.
compound of Chick peas and paneer curry
- It's 2 cups of boiled chick peas.
- It's 2 cups of paneer cubes fried until golden brown.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
Growing up in nineties and naughties Britain, curry was (and still is) an insanely popular dish. Paneer is an Indian cheese, similar to ricotta but drier. It is often combined with peas in a curry. This delicious version uses homemade paneer, which is simple to make.
Chick peas and paneer curry prescription
- In a food processor add onion, garlic, ginger, green chilli and tomatoes and blitz it until smooth..
- In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds. Add the pureed tomatoes and onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add milk powder and add 1/2 cup of water, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and salt. Mix thoroughly..
- Let it cook until it leaves sides. Add kasoori methi, coriander and chana and mix. Add another half a cup of water and let it cook..
- Cover and simmer until the gravy thickens. Add the paneer and cook for further minute or so. Turn off the gas and garnish with coriander. Keep it covered until serving..
The cheese is also high in protein, making it a useful meat substitute in vegetarian meals. Serve the curry with basmati rice and steamed. Paneer in a tomato-based curry with peas and capsicum. Sumptuous enough for a feast - really easy to cook! Serve paneer peas capsicum curry hot with chapatis or parathas.