Baked Rice with Cheese and minced meat. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook A Memorable Meal For Your Loved Ones. The extra lean meat will not make your casserole greasy. That said, if you prefer to use ground meat with a higher fat content, that's fine — just cook the meat in a skillet and drain off the fat before stirring the beef into.
Medium grain is the next best, then short grain or sushi rice (still great, just less pilaf-like). In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Cheesy ground beef and rice casserole is filled with cheese, ground beef, carrots, broccoli and rice. You do ones thing grilling imbue Baked Rice with Cheese and minced meat working 12 procedure also 4 as a consequence. Here is how you do justice.
receipt of Baked Rice with Cheese and minced meat
- Prepare of Mixed all.
- It's 200 gr of Mince meat.
- It's 1/2 of onion, mince.
- It's 2 of scallion, cut.
- It's 2 of garlic, mince.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare of To be put later.
- Prepare 3-4 portion of rice.
- It's 2 tbs of gratted cheese.
A delicious meal great for the whole family. Cheesy ground beef and rice casserole is a meal my sister and I would make in the kitchen with our parents growing up. C reamy Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole - A rich and nourishing bowl of comfort with a healthy twist! This beef and cauliflower rice casserole is loaded with ground beef and veggies such as cauliflower, tomato, and garlic.
Baked Rice with Cheese and minced meat singly
- Add minced meat with onion, scallion, garlic, salt, sugar, black pepper and soy sauce. Mixed well and marinate it for 15 min.
- Heat butter on the pan, add the marinated minced beef and stir fry until golden brown.
- Add butter on the glass container, add rice. Put the minced meat on the top of rice and add cheese on the top of the meat.
- Preheat the oven for 180 degrees and put the rice inside for 15-20 min until the cheese melted. Done.
Remove from pan and set aside. In same saucepan, cook uncooked rice in butter until golden brown, stirring frequently. Stir in water, carrot, bouillon, parsley, onion, salt and basil. No more boring beef mince recipes…. Kick off the week with THIS flavour packed Mexican Ground Beef Casserole!!