Savoury Spicy Rice (Nandos Style). If you wanted to cut down the amount of points, you could halve the portion and have it as a smaller accompaniment to a meal. This homemade Nandos spicy rice recipe is my secret to recreating a Nandos style fakeaway meal at home for a fraction of the price! With an ever-improving-but-still-fussy-eater like Master Frugal to think about , eating out can sometimes be a bit of a challenge but one place he does love is Nandos.
Portuguese Peri Peri Style Savoury Rice (Nando's) - Duration:. Mix the rice regularly and re-cover with the lid to ensure the rice doesn't stick. And this recipe is so quick and simple! You fulfill steeping burn Savoury Spicy Rice (Nandos Style) using 12 procedure also 3 so. Here you are make it.
technique of Savoury Spicy Rice (Nandos Style)
- It's 250 g of wholemeal and wild rice blend, cooked or day old,.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into tiny cubes,.
- You need 2 of spring onions cut into thin rings,.
- You need 1 handful of petit pois peas, frozen or fresh,.
- You need 1/2 of a reduced salt chicken stock cube,.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need of Neutral flavoured spray cooking oil.
- You need of Around 200-250ml water.
First fry diced onion and red pepper, then add in a few simple spices. Home made savoury rice using DA MALAT Portuguese Peri Peri Seasoning. Perfect if you want to create your own fakeaway at home! I've used a wholegrain/wild rice here to keep it healthier, but you can use whatever rice you.
Savoury Spicy Rice (Nandos Style) individually
- Heat up a medium-large saucepan over a high heat. Spray in some oil and when hot add in the bell pepper and spring onions. Fry whilst stirring occasionally for around 2 minutes. Turn down the heat to medium..
- Add in the cooked rice and season well with salt and pepper. Stir then sprinkle in the chicken stock cube. Add in the spices and garlic. Stir again then add in the water..
- Bring to a simmer, stir occasionally and cook until 98% of the water has completely evaporated. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't catch. Add in the peas and stir to incorporate. Remove from the heat. Season with a touch more salt. Leave to cool for around two minutes. Serve up and enjoy! :).
How to Make Chinese Fried Rice A simple dish like Chicken Strips and Rice can really take your bucks a long way when you need to feed a crowd (a.k.a Man & kids). If you really want to spend less time in the kitchen cooking for that crowd, supermarkets all over are stocking the most mouthwatering and convenient sauces and marinades with great flavors, and I just love the. Great recipe for Savoury Spicy Rice (Nandos Style). Here's my recipe for a spicy rice that immitates the type of one they sell in Nandos restaurants.