Jeera rice, well, with cauliflower rice. Jeera Rice Recipe with step by step photos. You can even use parboiled basmati rice (sella basmati chawal). Cauliflower rice has magically worked its cruciferous ways into kitchens as a low-carb, paleo, and vegetable alternative to grains.
Jeera rice only needs a few simple ingredients. Ghee or Butter, whole spices (bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves), jeera (or cumin seeds), green chillies, basmati rice and freshly chopped coriander. Thats all of six ingredients which you probably have in your pantry, so making. You take on roasting scorch Jeera rice, well, with cauliflower rice accepting 12 program along with 5 steps. Here is how you take care of.
compound of Jeera rice, well, with cauliflower rice
- You need 300 gm of cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ghee (Clarified butter) - optional, for flavour.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 1 of red chillie.
- It's 2-3 of cardamom.
- It's 1 tbsp of jeera.
- You need 1 of Green chilli finely chopped. I keep chilli frozen -last longer.
- It's 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves - fresh for garnish (again I keep it frozen).
- Prepare of Salt.
Super simple & quick recipes to make. Cauliflower rice, made with chopped cauliflower, makes an easy, low-carb substitute for white rice. Teriyaki-glazed grilled tofu pairs well with roasted cauliflower rice in this flavorful vegetarian dish prepared using a Panasonic CIO. Jeera Rice or Cumin Rice is a very popular rice side dish in India.
Jeera rice, well, with cauliflower rice compound
- Gather the ingredients except frozen coriander, if you are using such. It must be taken out just before use..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil. Put bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, green and red chilli and jeera. Keep your extractor fan on :). Give it 30 sec to a min. Keep it low to medium heat..
- Add cauliflower rice. Mix well and fry for 2 mins. Add ghee and salt. Fry a little more..
- Add 2-3 tbsp water and cover. Cook for to3-5 min depending on the cauliflower rice consistency you prefer..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix again. Or garnish with coriander leaves if you prefer that..
You would almost always find it on the menu of your favorite Indian restaurants too. Jeera Rice (Jeera Pulav or Cumin Rice) is an easy to cook rice dish with the wonderful flavor of cumin seeds. I love to make cumin rice for parties because it goes very well with any kind of side dish. Cauliflower Rice saves calories and makes you full! Pull off the leaves and break the cauliflower into large florets, then rinse them well.