Sweet and sour mango chicken and pilau rice. Tender chicken, salty cashews, and sweet mangoes in a spicy onion-based sauce served with rice speckled with sesame seeds. Sweet and sour chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. For the best sweet and sour chicken, please following my cooking tips below: The combination of plum sauce, Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce and Chinese rice vinegar make the sauce tastes like the best Chinese restaurants.
This mango chicken is served over coconut cauliflower rice for a quick, easy and healthy spin on take-out! Like you know the one that big order of Paleo gluten free healthy sweet and sour chicken. Homemade Chicken Jalfrezi in a deliciously thick, spicy sauce. You move steaming toast Sweet and sour mango chicken and pilau rice applying 9 compound moreover 6 so. Here you go do justice.
receipt of Sweet and sour mango chicken and pilau rice
- It's 6 of children thighs.
- It's 2 of medium onions diced.
- It's Half of a Chicken stock cube.
- You need of Soy sauce (dark).
- It's of Sugar.
- You need 1 of diced red pepper.
- You need 1 of diced mango.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Uncooked Long grain or fragrant rice.
Speaking of rice - did you know how easy it is to make pilau rice at home? Pilau rice is so easy to make and a great recipe for adding a powerful flavour to your rice. Perfect served with chicken, lamb or beef spiced. Make sure you reheat thoroughly before serving.
Sweet and sour mango chicken and pilau rice step by step
- Fry one of the onions and half the pepper until soft..
- Add your onions and pepper along with the stock cube to your rice water before cooking..
- Roast the chicken thighs for 40 mins on 190 with salt and pepper.
- Fry the remaining onion, mango and half pepper with a little chicken fat from the roast thighs.
- Add sugar and soy sauce to taste along with a little water..
- Blend half of the mango mixture and return to the pan. Reduce for 5 mins and then serve up..
Serve with a sweet chicken curry or spicy fish curry. Or if you want something more comforting go for a dish. Glutinous rice is cooked in creamy coconut milk and paired with sweet slices of mango for a delicious, aromatic dessert! Coconut and mango are some of my favorite fruits on the planet, so that combination alone is good enough. But when you take that coconut milk, and basically have a bunch.