Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls. Bang Bang Cauliflower from Delish.com is a spicy and addicting way to make your next batch of When we're looking for a spicy, flavorful side to brighten up our dinner, we turn to Bang Bang. This bang bang cauliflower is an easy recipe that is vegan and gluten-free! You'll love this Asian inspired dish!
While cauliflower is cooking, make the bang bang sauce. Add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until uniform and no mayonnaise lumps remain. This paleo bang bang cauliflower recipe is addicting! You cook simmering grill Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls practicing 19 procedure along with 4 also. Here is how you gain.
program of Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls
- It's 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare of Pak Choi.
- It's 1 of Pepper.
- It's Half of a Broccoli.
- It's 1 of Courgette.
- It's 2 of Carrots.
- It's Half of a Cauliflower.
- It's 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- It's of Corriander.
- You need 1/4 of Cucumber.
- You need 4 of Radishes.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It's of Breadcrumbs.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It's of Mayonnaise & Hot Sauce (or sriracha mayo).
To serve, drizzle the bang bang sauce over the cauliflower and scatter over the red chilli and spring onions. Don't waste the young cauliflower leaves: use them to make a crispy salty snack. Bang bang sauce is good on virtually everything.including cauliflower. This healthy spin on the Bone Fish Grill appetizer is tangy and spicy and much lower in calories than the original.
Bang Bang Cauliflower & Rice Bowls prescription
- Set your oven to 180 degrees. Whisk 2 eggs in one bowl and pour flour into one dish and then breadcrumbs (with salt and pepper to taste) into another separate dish. Separate the cauliflower into florets and then dip into the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and lay onto a baking tray. Put into the oven and bake for 30 mins.
- Whilst your cauliflower is baking away, boil water in a pan or in the kettle, bring down to a simmer and add rice. Start chopping your veggies. Put aside the cucumber, radishes, to one side. Fry your other veggies with your garlic and ginger in a wok. We've used carrots, pak choi, yellow pepper, courgettes and broccoli, but as always our recipes are flexible and you can use whatever you like..
- If you want to serve this dish with a fried or poached egg, start to do this now. When the rice and veg are done. Drain the rice and mix in with veggies in the wok, add some soy sauce and Chinese five spice..
- After 30 mins your cauliflower will be done and you're ready to assemble your meal :) Put together your rice, cauliflower and egg and garnish with cucumber, coriander and radishes. Drizzle your bang bang sauce over your cauliflower, you can make it by mixing a hot sauce and mayo or just use a good old sriracha mayo..
This Bang Bang Cauliflower Recipe features crispy baked cauliflower florets with the most delicious bang bang sauce. These are great as appetizer, snack or made into bang bang cauliflower tacos. This super delicious Bang Bang Cauliflower is baked rather than fried for a skinny take on this famous recipe. The tasty sauce is sweet, spicy and a little smoky thanks to a special Korean ingredient. This super flavourful fried cauliflower is topped with a creamy, sweet and spicy sauce called Bang Bang Sauce!