Tomato Coconut Milk Rice. The addition of coconut milk keeps the rice moist and tasty. We also call this as Tomato pulav. Here is how I do Tamilnadu style Tomato rice.
This is a variation of the old Southern dish Savannah Red Rice, which is featured in Joyce White's cookbook "Soul Spoon the rice mixture into the baking dish. Stir in the tomatoes, coconut milk, salt, black pepper and hot pepper sauce or cayenne pepper, mixing well. Tastes great over brown rice that sops up the broth with chopped avocado. You go for it boiling braise Tomato Coconut Milk Rice applying 16 program also 5 moreover. Here is how you take care of.
program of Tomato Coconut Milk Rice
- It's 2 cups of Basmathi Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- It's 3 of Cardamom.
- It's 3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 3 of Onions finely chopped.
- You need 5 of Green chillied slit.
- It's 8 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 4 of big Tomtoes pureed.
- It's of Enough Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
Coconut milk rice also called as coconut rice, andhra kobbari annam is very delicious, mildly flavored and tastes great with any good simple curry. Coconut milk rice is a simple one pot traditional rice recipe made by cooking rice in coconut milk along with spices. The aroma of this coconut milk rice. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Tomato Coconut Milk Rice separately
- Wash rice thoroughly and soak it for about exactly 20 minutes. Puree the tomatoes, extract the coconut milk at the beginning of the cooking..
- Heat oil in pan add cardamom, cinnamon, clove and bay leaf. After 5 seconds add chopped onions and saute for couple of minutes. Now add green chillies and fry for minute. Now add chopped or crushed garlic and saute until nice aroma comes out..
- Add salt, chilli powder and turmeric. For bright colour you can add kashmiri chilli powder. I added 1 tsp of kashmiri also. Now add the tomato puree and cook until oil comes out of the sides and gravy thicken to the paste..
- Now add the coconut milk and stir it. Just add one more cup of water that's more than enough. Adjust salt close with lid cook until done in pressure cooker or rice cooker..
- Once rice done add 1 tbsp of ghee and mix it. Yummy Tummy... #mycookbook.
View top rated Tomato rice coconut milk recipes with ratings and reviews. Shrimps with Tomato and Coconut Milk, Coconut Rice with Fresh Pigeon Peas, Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut… This is a list of dishes made using coconut milk. Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated meat of a coconut. The color and rich taste of the milk can be attributed to the high oil content. Most of the fat is saturated fat.