Mini Pancakes with Summer Berry Yogurt and Honey. Video "Healthy summer breakfast, homemade classic american pancakes with fresh berry, yogurt and honey, morning light stone background." can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! I recommend cooking these Greek Yogurt Pancakes in melted butter for the best taste and flavor.
Indian summer is in full swing and all I want to do is lie on the couch in my skivvies, fan turned on full blast, slipping bites of these creamy, cool fools into my maw. Berry, berry nice. by Rachel Sanders. The yogurt makes it healthy, so you can totally eat three. You discharge baking spoil Mini Pancakes with Summer Berry Yogurt and Honey applying 9 procedure as well as 6 also. Here you go get someplace.
technique of Mini Pancakes with Summer Berry Yogurt and Honey
- Prepare 100 g of self-raising flour.
- It's 1 of medium egg.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 50 g of Natural yoghurt or fromage frais.
- It's 1 of whole strawberry.
- Prepare 4 of whole blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of whole raspberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
This is a super-simple, healthy dessert; the genius is in microwaving honey with cayenne to make a spicy-sweet drizzle on top. You can use plain yogurt, drizzled with a bit of honey to taste… or you can buy blueberry and strawberry yogurt for each mousse. Give yourself a break this holiday season with this incredibly easy, light, summery mousse. Yogurt pancakes are fluffy, a snap to whip together, and a great way to work some extra nutrition into the most important meal of the day.
Mini Pancakes with Summer Berry Yogurt and Honey individually
- Sieve the flour into a bowl..
- Add the egg and milk and mix together until you have a smooth batter mix..
- Heat he olive over a medium heat making sure the pan doesn't get too hot otherwise the batter will stick..
- Add a dessert spoon of the mixture (or tbsp depending on how big you want them to be) and cook the pancakes for a minute or until you can see the edges are browning..
- Flip and cook the pancakes on the other side for about 30 seconds..
- Add the fruit and honey to the yogurt and blend until smooth..
These fluffy pancakes are really easy and only take a few pantry staples. Yogurt is a healthy addition as well as a great option when you don't have buttermilk handy. Topped with fresh berries, sweet honey and some nuts for texture, it's like having dessert for breakfast yet, so healthy with the added benefits of protein and active probiotic cultures which are great for When I need a quick, easy breakfast, this Greek Yogurt with Berries, Nuts and Honey is my go-to! All you need to make this delicious homemade frozen yogurt is frozen berries (or any other. I wanted my family to eat more fruit but not more sugary ingredients.