Mango, saffron and Samolina pudding (Halwa). This mango sheera is a thick pudding or spoon fudge made with semolina and mango puree. I use canned Kesar mango puree in the recipe. Mango Sheera is a pudding made of semolina or suji or cream of wheat with sugar and flavored with mango and saffron.
Suji halwa needs no introduction and hardly any festival in India is complete without this humble delicacy. Addition of fruit pulp or puree give a distinct fruity flavor and aroma to the sheera. It is Mango Kesari or Mango Sooji Halwa or Mango Semolina Pudding.!!! —yMarni. You act baking melt Mango, saffron and Samolina pudding (Halwa) applying 7 program and 5 including. Here you are reach.
prescription of Mango, saffron and Samolina pudding (Halwa)
- You need 1 Tbsp of ghee (butter).
- Prepare 1 cup of Samolina.
- It's 1 cup of mango purée.
- It's 1 Tbsp of saffron.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Pistachio/ almonds for garnish.
Add the semolina to the pan with clarified butter. Roast the semolina until it gives a good aroma. Mango kesari or mango flavored semolina pudding is a simple but utterly decadent summer dessert. Kesari, sheera or semolina halwa is a beloved Indian dessert.
Mango, saffron and Samolina pudding (Halwa) ingredients
- Place pot over the medium heat. Put Samolina in to the pot and cook it for 2 mins. Take it off the heat put it into the clean bowl..
- Boil the water with sugar. Add mango purée to the boiling water on low heat. Keep stirring..
- Add saffron and roasted Samolina to the mango water. Keep stirring till it’s all lump free and become smooth in texture. Add Desi ghee at the last and mix it well..
- Transfer in to the bowl. Garnish with crushed pistachio and almonds..
- Enjoy Halwa..
Kesari or 'kesari baath' as it is called in South India begins by roasting fine semolina (rave or. This Indian dessert is called Sheera in the southern part of India and Suji ka halwa in the northern. Saffron provides a beautiful floral aroma and vibrant yellow color to this halwa. I add a pinch of freshly crushed cardamom since that enhances and compliments Please click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to rate! Halwas are easy and delicious Indian desserts that have a pudding-like texture.