Almond Milk Banana Oatmeal Smoothie. One of the best smoothie recipes! Make this banana oatmeal smoothie with almond milk for an easy breakfast or snack. The perfect healthy breakfast smoothie for weight loss.
Mash half the banana in a saucepan. This tasty banana almond milk smoothie is both delicious and healthy. Your banana almond milk smoothie should be sweet enough from the natural sweetness of the banana. You achieve toasting bake Almond Milk Banana Oatmeal Smoothie testing 6 technique moreover 1 moreover. Here you are do one proud.
modus operandi of Almond Milk Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- You need of Used Tetra pack Almond milk/ you can also make at home with almonds.
- You need of Riped Banana.
- It's of Roasted Oats.
- You need of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need of Flaxseed/ Pumpkin seed.
- It's of Honey.
A sweet and creamy banana oatmeal smoothie made with almond butter. To make this vegan, I used almond milk but you can use whatever you have on hand. I also opted to add oatmeal for a delicious filling breakfast, but if you are simply using this as a snack or if you don't like oats, simply omit. Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie - If you're looking for a heart healthy, dairy-free breakfast loaded with fiber you can eat on the run, this is it!
Almond Milk Banana Oatmeal Smoothie individually
- In a mixer jar take almond milk, Banana, Roasted Oats, Cinnamon powder, Flaxseed and give it a blend. Now pour the mixture in the glass and add honey on top of it and add the toppings with Roasted oats,Raisin,Honey, Cinnamon powder. Wholesome Almond Milk Banana Smoothie is now Ready. This smoothie is loaded with full of protien, minerals and omega 3..
Cook oats and water in a small pot for about a minute or two, stirring often until it becomes thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and let it cool a few. Soy milk: Almond milk, cashew milk or regular milk can be substituted. This Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie is loaded with protein thanks to the creamy peanut butter and banana. Here's where all the protein is coming. almond milk, frozen strawberries, banana, rolled oats, nut butter.