Berry oatmeal bake. Once the oven has finished preheating, pour the nuts onto a rimmed baking sheet. This Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal makes an incredible, warming breakfast that is healthy and light! It's lightly sweetened with maple syrup and can even be mixed together the night before and baked in the morning.
It makes a great breakfast or snack and is super customizable! I love a big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast in the morning. I usually either cook it on the stove or make overnight oats the night before if I have a busy day ahead. You undertake simmering fricassee Berry oatmeal bake working 14 instructions and 3 as well as. Here is how you hit.
ingredients of Berry oatmeal bake
- It's of frozen berries.
- Prepare of Wet ingerdients.
- It's of egg.
- You need of milk.
- You need of vanilla esence.
- It's of Dry ingredients.
- It's of rolled oats.
- You need of crushed pea an nuts.
- It's of caster sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of allspice.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
This blueberry oatmeal bake is another easy alternative to classic oatmeal. Baked oatmeal has kind of a soft and chewy texture, but it's absolutely delicious and even perfect for picky eaters. I love to make a batch of this Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal and eat it over some Greek yogurt. It's also great with a little pure maple syrup, almond milk, or fresh fruit on top.
Berry oatmeal bake program
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk all the wet ingredients.
- In a nonstick pan place some of the frozen berries. Top with the dry ingredients and then the wet. Make sure that all the dry ingredients are covered. Top with the remaining berries and bake in a oven at 180 for around 20 minutes.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar. In a seperate bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, honey, and butter. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Spray a baking dish or cast iron skillet with baking spray.