Easy and Simple Crepes.
You execute browning simmer Easy and Simple Crepes practicing 6 instructions including 4 along with. Here you are bring off.
instructions of Easy and Simple Crepes
- You need of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need of milk, room temperature.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It's of salt.
- You need of unsalted butter, melted extra m oire for brushing.
Easy and Simple Crepes one at a time
- In a blender, puree flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter until smooth, about 30 seconds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 1 day. Stir for a few seconds before using. Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter..
- Quickly pour 1/4 cup batter into center of skillet, tilting and swirling pan until batter evenly coats bottom. Cook until crepe is golden in places on bottom and edges begin to lift from pan..
- Lift one edge of crepe with an offset spatula, then use your fingers to gently flip crepe. Cook on second side until just set and golden in places on bottom. Remove the crepe from pan and place it on a plate. Repeat until all the batter is used up (remember to mix the batter each time)..
- How to serve : Place one crepe on a plate Fiil with the crepe with any filling you like (i put nuttela and whipped cream) over one half of the crepe Fold over the crepe in half Fold over once more, and serve with custard and coconut ice cream and drizzle with cocopandan syrup and chocolate syrup on top..