Cinnamon porridge. This apple and cinnamon porridge is a tasty way to start your day. The classic flavour combo works great in this breakfast recipe, which will set you Apple and cinnamon porridge recipe. How to make a delicious cinnamon porridge Place the oats, milk and cinnamon in a large saucepan.
Packed with loads of energy and flavour, it's the perfect start to the day. Here is my delicious porridge recipe! ground cinnamon (for serving). knife. cutting board. Divide the porridge between serving bowls, and Dust porridge with brown sugar, sliced almonds, and mint. You fix brewing parch Cinnamon porridge adopting 15 technique together with 3 also. Here is how you score.
process of Cinnamon porridge
- Prepare Half of a cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- It's of Small handful of sultanas or raisins.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need of Pecans.
- Prepare of Drizzle if honey.
- Prepare of Appliances:.
- Prepare of Stove top.
- You need of Saucepan.
- It's of Bowl.
- Prepare of Tips:.
- It's of Making it for the family? Triple the recipe!.
- It's of Add more almond milk if your unhappy with the consistency.
- Prepare of Too hot to eat? Simply serve with a dash of almond milk.
- Prepare of Try it with other toppings such as granola.
Garnish with ground cinnamon to taste. Make this traditional Caribbean cornmeal porridge for breakfast and even for a snack. This recipe is a simple five-ingredient, five-step process. How about starting your day with some healthy porridge?
Cinnamon porridge procedure
- Heat oats, cinnamon, raisins and almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat until ready.
- Take off heat and serve with pecans, strawberries and banana.
- Enjoy :).
This oats porridge recipe is made tastier by adding seasonal fruits and nuts to get the added nutrients. This porridge is made with water and skimmed milk to keep the calories low. A little ground cinnamon makes it taste sweeter without adding calories and it is topped with juicy grated pear. If you're a fan of oatmeal or a nice warm porridge in the morning, you're going to love this Cinnamon Semolina Porridge. Not only is it really warm and comforting, it's also spicy and sweet.