Smoked haddock & creamy Puy lentils with Dill #MyCookbook. Cook smoked haddock in a range of comforting dishes. The strong smoky flavour works perfectly in fish pie, creamy chowder and classic kedgeree. Smoky, flaky haddock has a lovely strong flavour which works Chowder is a hearty bowl of food - here the smoked haddock is paired perfectly with sweet leeks and crunchy.
Great British Chef's complete collection of smoked haddock recipes. With recipes like Kedgeree, smoked haddock fishcakes and cheesy fish pie. Flavoursome smoked haddock makes a tasty alternative to salmon fishcakes. You accomplish steeping poach Smoked haddock & creamy Puy lentils with Dill #MyCookbook working 9 process moreover 4 so. Here is how you do one proud.
instructions of Smoked haddock & creamy Puy lentils with Dill #MyCookbook
- You need of rinsed Puy Lentils.
- Prepare of Mirepoix: 1 stick celery, 1 carrot and 1 onion, finely diced.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Dill finely chopped.
- You need of Veg stock.
- It's of Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare of Smoked Haddock fillets, pin-boned and skinned.
- It's of Lemon, zest and juice.
- It's of Black Pepper.
Smoked haddock chowder is based on the famous Scottish dish of Cullen Skink a hearty soup and traditionally made with Finnan haddock (smoked haddock), potatoes and onions. Smoked Haddock Remoulade is a starter recipe comprising cooked smoked haddock mixed with mayonnaise, dill, lemon and capers, served on toasted bread. This curry inspired rice dish was brought back to the UK from colonial India and is traditionally eaten for breakfast or brunch. If you're not quite up to.
Smoked haddock & creamy Puy lentils with Dill #MyCookbook technique
- Heat oil in a large pan, add Mirepoix and Puy lentils, stir and add stock to cover and simmer gently, adding stock until absorbed and the lentils are cooked. Approx 25 mins..
- Add creme fraiche, lemon zest and Dill, season with pepper, stir and keep warm..
- Steam or microwave the smoked haddock (covered and splashed with water) for a few minutes until cooked..
- Add a squeeze of lemon through the lentils. Serve with the smoked haddock resting on top and garnish with dill and lemon..
This easy smoked haddock recipe with easy potato gratin with cheese is an easy baked fish pie recipe. Slide the smoked haddock fillets into the pan. While the haddock simmers, pull the leaves off the cauliflower (keep them for later). Smokies are hot smoked small haddocks. The smoked haddocks were called smokies due to their dark tarry appearance which was the result of smoking in a barrel over a fire.