Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding. Pour the milk into a wide, preferably non-stick pan. Add the cardamom pods and bring to a boil without letting the milk spill over. The method of preparation of phirni is quite easy and its presentation makes the dish quite palatable.
Firstly, we need a pudding rice, or the Arborio rice you use for risottos. The Best Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe. There are simple ingredients in rice pudding, but a few tips on which ingredients to use so you're outcome is the best it possibly can be. You engage in brewing melt Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding testing 5 modus operandi including 6 than. Here you go do one proud.
instructions of Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding
- You need 450 ml of milk.
- You need 50 ml of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rice flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
It stays tender through the cooking without breaking apart, which keeps the pudding from turning mushy. The rice pudding will tend to separate a bit and not be as creamy after it thaws. If you like eating it cold, I recommend adding a little sweetened whipped cream to improve the texture a bit if you decide to freeze leftover rice pudding. Or you can reheat the thawed rice pudding on the stove a bit and stir to help it come back together.
Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding technique
- Add milk, evaporated milk& rice flour in a pot..
- Cook it on a very low fire for atleast 15-20 mins to get a thick texture..
- Add in 1 tsp Cardamom powder after its cook..
- Stir it for another 5 mins..
- Put in a bowl. Decorate with crushed Almonds, Pistachio and saffron..
- Leave it to cook! Then put in fridge for couple of hours. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
Indian rice pudding, also known as Kheer, is a traditional Indian dessert that's creamy, delicious and easy to make! I learned this recipe from my mother. She makes it whenever there's a special occasion - Diwali, Holi, or someone's birthday! Rice is the main ingredient in this pudding; a well made phirni will always highlight the rice and then the other ingredients. Dry fruits add texture, and if you want to get adventurous, you can add your favorite fruit pulp.